PLATINUM GOLF MEMBERSHIP
All Platinum Memberships are valid from the 2019 Opening Date through the 2019 Closing Date.
- Single Membership $ 535.00
- Husband & Wife Membership $ 695.00
- Family Membership $ 695.00 + $80 each family member
Husband & Wife Membership plus $80.00 for each additional family member, who are students living with parents and age 10-21 yrs.
- Junior Membership $ 145.00
Full time student living with parents 17 yrs. and under
- Student Membership** $ 299.00
Full time student living at home 18 yrs. – 24 yrs. of age
- Senior Citizen Membership $ 475.00
Age 60 and over
- Senior Citizen Husband & Wife Membership $ 615.00
One member must be age 60 or over
** College Students must have current Student ID
LIMITED 1-YEAR MEMBERSHIP
No Green Fees for the 2019 Season!
- Limited Memberships require the purchase of a cart seat prior to each round
- Limited Memberships are for open play times only
(Does not include league play, tournaments, or special events)
- 5-Day Membership – $225.00
- 7-Day Membership – $325.00
Monday-Sunday & Holidays
PLATINUM GOLF & CART MEMBERSHIPS
This membership option is included on the PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION, which can be downloaded from the link above.
- Single Golf & Cart Membership $ 1,055.00
- Senior Single Golf & Cart Membership $ 995.00
- Husband & Wife Golf & Cart Membership $ 1,465.00
- Senior Husband & Wife Golf & Cart Membership $ 1,385.00
- Family Golf & Cart Membership $ 1,465.00 + $175 for each additional member who is 16 yrs. – 21 yrs. of age. 15yrs. and under are free when riding with a parent who has a Family Cart Membership
Option 1: FULL PAYMENT
If you pay for your 2019 Membership, in full, you may fill out this application and send it to the golf course with your payment, or you can pay at the club house. See back of application for payment options.
Option 2: EASY PAYMENT PLAN
This option will allow you to spread your payments out over a specified period of time. Please complete the accompanying Payment Plan Application, to qualify. (Junior Memberships, Student Memberships, and 5 & 7 Day Limited Memberships do not qualify for the payment plan option).
Under the payment plan, 20% of the total Membership fee is due upon signing up for a 2019 Membership. The remaining balance is due by June 1, 2019. If you choose to participate in the payment plan option, you will be required to submit a valid credit card number.
By signing the agreement, you authorize Lakeside Links Golf Club to charge your credit card, for any unpaid balance on your Membership, after June 1, 2019.
Junior and Student Memberships are not eligible for the Payment Plan option and must be paid, in full, when signing up for Membership.
Any greens or cart fees paid prior to purchasing a Membership will not be applied towards Membership payments.