PLATINUM GOLF MEMBERSHIP
All Platinum Memberships are valid from the 2022 Opening Date through the 2022 Closing Date.
- Single Membership $ 575.00
- Husband & Wife Membership $ 755.00
- Family Membership $ 725.00 + $120 each family member 10-17 yrs. of age (see below)
Husband & Wife Membership plus $120.00 for each additional family member, who are students living with parents and age 10-17 yrs. 9 yrs. and under are free, with a Husband and Wife Membership.
- Junior Membership $ 180.00
Full time student living with parents 17 yrs. and under
- Student Membership** $ 340.00
Full time student living at home 18 yrs. – 21 yrs. of age
- Senior Citizen Membership $ 515.00
Age 60 and over before June 1st
- Senior Citizen Husband & Wife Membership $ 675.00
One member must be age 60 or over before June 1st
** College Students must have current Student ID
PLATINUM GOLF & CART MEMBERSHIPS
This membership option is included on the PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION, which can be downloaded from the link above.
- Single Golf & Cart Membership $ 1,135.00
- Senior Single Golf & Cart Membership $ 1,075.00
- Husband & Wife Golf & Cart Membership $ 1,585.00
- Senior Husband & Wife Golf & Cart Membership $ 1,505.00
- Family Golf & Cart Membership $ 1,585.00 + $325 for each additional member who is 16 yrs. – 21 yrs. of age. 15yrs. and under are an addition $120 for the Golf Membership, but do not pay a cart fee when riding with a parent who has a Family Cart Membership.
No Green Fees for the 2022 Season!
- Limited Memberships require the purchase of a cart seat prior to each round
- Limited Memberships are for open play times only
- (Does not include league play, tournaments, or special events)
- 5-Day Membership (Monday-Friday) – $350.00
- 7-Day Membership (Monday-Sunday & Holidays) – $425.00
Option 1: FULL PAYMENT
If you pay for your Membership, in full, you may fill out the application and send it to the golf course with your payment, or you can pay at the club house. See back of Platinum Membership Application for payment options.
Option 2: EASY PAYMENT PLAN
This option will allow you to spread your payments out over a specified period of time. Please download the Platinum Membership Application for details. (Junior Memberships, Student Memberships, and 5 & 7 Day Limited Memberships do not qualify for the payment plan option).
Under the payment plan, 20% of the total Membership fee is due upon signing up for a Membership. The remaining balance is due by June 1st. If you choose to participate in the payment plan option, you will be required to submit a valid credit card number.
By signing the agreement, you authorize Lakeside Links Golf Club to charge your credit card, for any unpaid balance on your Membership, after June 1st.
Any greens or cart fees paid prior to purchasing a Membership will not be applied towards Membership payments.